Need help form VB GURU
Author Message
 Need help form VB GURU

Hi everyone

I am writing an app recently to create a floating toolbar that looks
like MS Toolbars
I use callback function and dealing with window message in class module,
so I can have more than one instant running (one MDI form and 3 forms
running)
When program starts, it opens 3 MDI child form and put them at the
toolbar position from one by one, it works fine
The problem I got is how to shift the rest of toolbars up when the top
one was removed out of its position

Any ideas can help me

Thank you in advanced

Phuong that Ton

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Gurus' - need help with FOrms collection

2. *****VB Gurus help needed - Optimizing printing for speed******

3. Need help from VB and DLL guru

4. Serious help needed from VB Gurus !!!!

5. I Need superior Guru help with C DLL for VB.

6. *****VB Gurus help needed - Optimizing printing for speed******

7. Need Help From API Gurus using VB

8. *****VB Gurus help needed - Optimizing printing for speed******

9. ActiveX/VB gurus - desparately need help

10. *****VB Gurus help needed - Optimizing printing for speed******

11. Need superior Guru help with C DLL for VB

12. Need Guru Help With C DLL for VB