Structured Storage For Visual Basic
Author Message
 Structured Storage For Visual Basic

I have posted a royalty free lite version on my web site at

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~vbman/index.html

What is it you ask?

Delphi and C++ developers have been using it for years.

Its is the same file format used by word, powerpoint , etc.

Structured storage allows you to store all sorts of data in a hiarchial
formatted
manner within a single file.  You can store control properties. language
strings, icons, bitmaps, wave files, etc. etc.

The library comes with vb6.0 demos

Thu, 23 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Basic and Visual C++ DLL with array of structures

2. ERROR: MS Access couldn't create storage space for a visual basic module

3. ERROR: MS Access couldn't create storage space for a visual basic module

4. Structured Storage with .NET

5. Structured Storage

6. Structured Storage

7. Structured Storage

8. Repost: OLE Structured Storage

9. Help find a demo Structured Storage OCX

10. OLE Structured Storage in VB5?

11. VB Data Structure for Email Storage

12. Structured Storage