printer object and available fonts
Author Message
 printer object and available fonts

I can not seem find any fonts other than system when using the printer object.
the folders file is loaded but when I use the dlgcommondialog font option it
says no fonts are installed. I have service pack 3 installed. what might i be
doing wrong. thanks
Doug Clarke

Thu, 19 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 printer object and available fonts
Before you use ShowFont you need to set the Flags property of the
CommonDialog control to &H1 (cdlCFScreenFonts), &H2 (cdlCFPrinterFonts) or
&H3 (cdlCFBoth), otherwise you will get the "No Fonts Exist" message.

Mike

Quote:

>I can not seem find any fonts other than system when using the printer
object.
>the folders file is loaded but when I use the dlgcommondialog font option
it
>says no fonts are installed. I have service pack 3 installed. what might i
be
>doing wrong. thanks
>Doug Clarke

Thu, 19 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printer Object - Getting the available printer information

2. Printer object and printer fonts

3. making type1 fonts available tp printer

4. A HOW-TO: Setting Printer fonts: WAS Printer fonts

5. Printer.Font.Name and Printer.Font.Size problems with HP LaserJets

6. Printer Object - solution available!

7. Finding what Font Sizes available for specified Font.

8. Problems with Printer.Font Object

9. font transparent on printer object doesn't work

10. Using Fonts with the Printer object

11. REQ: Font isn't transparant on Printer object in VB 5.0

12. Printer Object - Font problem