Inserting DOC files into Word97 document
Author Message
 Inserting DOC files into Word97 document

Hi,

        I am using the word object in my VB5 app to create a .DOC file. The thing
is that i am using one document to insert into it another opened document.
I was able to do this but when i insert a file into a opened document, that
file is inserted before the existing text.

How can i insert a file after the existing text of my opened document using
the word objects propreties and methods.

Thanks,

        Jonathan

Sat, 31 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Inserting multiple files into a single word document - Word97

2. inserting nonprinting text in a word97 document

3. Opening a Word97 doc as a copy with no doc title

4. Inserting a doc into another doc

5. Insert text from a text file into Word doc

6. Insert RTF into open Word doc w/o temp files

7. Insert BMP file into RTF doc

8. Auto Download of doc files into new doc file from a web site

9. Publishing .doc file on Team Services document library

10. Help extracting OLE objects from Word97 Doc

11. Renumber steps in Word97 template doc

12. How to convert doc (word97) to HTML from VB application