Mhcallback - Keyboard hook and Mouse hook , HOW!
Author Message
 Mhcallback - Keyboard hook and Mouse hook , HOW!

I've been trying to capture mouse clicks pressed "anywhere" in Windows
for the last couple of weeks, with no success. This week I acquired the
VB4tools by Microhelp. It sounded as though the mhcb200.vbx was what I
needed but it didn't work!

I set it up with the KeyboardHook which claims to caputure both keyboard
and mouse messages and put a break in the MhCallBack1_KeyboardHook event.
It works flawlesly whenever I press any keyboard key in any window, but
doesn't trigger the event when a mouse button is pressed! What the F*CK!
I've tried this on 3 different computers with the same results.

Anybody know why the mouse messages aren't captured ? Am I missing
something obvious? If this is a faq then slap me silly and call me
stupid, but please reply if you know the answer.....

Greg.

Mon, 18 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. System wide hook for Mouse and Keyboard events

2. Keyboard / Mouse Hook: "Decoding" wParam, lParam

3. Using hooks to trap ANY mouse/keyboard event

4. Mouse and Keyboard Hooking?

5. Mouse and Keyboard Hooking?

6. Hooking KeyBoard/Mouse under Win95/98

7. Windows hook and control hook

8. How do you globally hook the keyboard?

9. Windows Keyboard Hook in .NET

10. KeyBoard Hook & Class

11. keyboard hook??

12. Keyboard hook