Help with Form to Report Generation
Author Message
 Help with Form to Report Generation

I am attempting to create a VB5 application where the client fills out
a form for a certificate and hits a print key and the certificate is
sent to the printer in a formatted way (fonts, lines, etc). Can this
be done with Crystal Reports or does it have to be done manually?
Also, if done manually, how do I handle the various fonts and
graphics? Thanks

"No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often."
                                       Teddy Roosevelt

Sat, 05 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help with Form to Report Generation

I am not sure if Crystal Reports can handle this one, but fonts can be
changed, lines can be printed, etc on the printer just like you would on
a form only use "Printer" object
for instance,
Printer.FontName = "Arial"
Printer.FontSize = 12
Printer.Line (X1, Y1)-(X2, Y2)

see also CurrentX and CurrentY for setting the current print location.

Quote:
> ----------

> Posted At:         Tuesday, August 19, 1997 07:54 AM
> Posted To:         misc
> Conversation:      Help with Form to Report Generation
> Subject:   Help with Form to Report Generation

> I am attempting to create a VB5 application where the client fills out
> a form for a certificate and hits a print key and the certificate is
> sent to the printer in a formatted way (fonts, lines, etc). Can this
> be done with Crystal reports or does it have to be done manually?
> Also, if done manually, how do I handle the various fonts and
> graphics? Thanks

> "No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often."
>                                        Teddy Roosevelt

Sat, 05 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. URGENT HELP NEEDED - Report Generation

2. URGENT HELP NEEDED - Report Generation

3. Report generation takes a LOOOOONG time for 7-page report

4. Report generation takes a LOOOOONG time for 7-page report

5. VERY URGENTLY require help with Form generation

6. Automatic form generation form access

7. Crosstab Query/Conversion/Report Generation...

8. Problem in report generation

9. Report Generation

10. Report Generation

11. URGENT : Generation of Reports