Works on my PC, but not others????
Author Message
 Works on my PC, but not others????

I created a small app that only uses a statusbar,  labels, and text boxes.
 It does make API calls to the following DLL's: Kernel32, user32,
advapi32, and mpr.

I ran the setup wizard and accepted all defaults.  It included the
comctl32.ocx, mpr.dll, vb40032.dll, ven2232.olb, olepro32.dll,
msvcrt20.dll, msvcrt40.dll, mfc40.dll, and ctl3d32.dll

When I run the setup on another PC I get no errors, but when they go to
run the app it gives an "error loading DLL".

The app works fine on my PC and both are P90 running Windows 95

Any suggestions?  Thanks

Fri, 22 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Works on my PC, but not others????

Quote:

>I created a small app that only uses a statusbar,  labels, and text boxes.
> It does make API calls to the following DLL's: Kernel32, user32,
>advapi32, and mpr.

>I ran the setup wizard and accepted all defaults.  It included the
>comctl32.ocx, mpr.dll, vb40032.dll, ven2232.olb, olepro32.dll,
>msvcrt20.dll, msvcrt40.dll, mfc40.dll, and ctl3d32.dll

>When I run the setup on another PC I get no errors, but when they go to
>run the app it gives an "error loading DLL".

>The app works fine on my PC and both are P90 running Windows 95

>Any suggestions?  Thanks

You probably have the wrong version of vb40032.dll...there are many web sites
that have the newest version.
--
---

HTTP://www.webbuild.com/~jdermody/index.html
Sysop: THE VOiD BBS (919).932.3666
               +
     A hopeless VB programmer. ;>
CAUTION: I may not remember some of this information in
this letter because you never know if there is a human at
the keyboard or a .... tortoise. Who cares if my pets can
only type in junk characters, they'll learn. The only
problem, is that their posture is not all that great.
Hmmmm, I wonder if posture braces come if tortoise
sizes...:)

Sun, 24 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Everything works in DEVELOPMENT PC and not others

2. Everything works in DEVELOPMENT PC and not others

3. DBGrid Delete Key function not working on some DBGrids while it works on others

4. ActiveX not working on other PC when connected to my PC

5. Procedure working on some machines and not others

6. FileSystemObject: works on some machines, others not

7. FileSystemObject: works on some machines, others not

8. Data Control Refresh works sometimes, others Not?!

9. SQL statement works sometimes but not others

10. Macros do not work on this pc

11. using mswinsck.ocx works on some PCs and on some not

12. mswinsck.ocx works on some PCs and on some not