DataCombo & disconnected recordset
Author Message
 DataCombo & disconnected recordset

Hi I'm trying to programmatically bind a disconnected recordset to a
DataCombo. The code I'm using is:

Set dcmb_group.DataSource = rst_group
dcmb_group.ListField = "group_name"
dcmb_group.BoundColumn = "key"
dcmb_group.ReFill

I've checked that the recordset actually contains records, which it
does but I get nothing in the dropdown list. Where am I going wrong?

Many thanks -

--

- Nigz

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. DataCombo & disconnected recordset

2. DataCombo recordset disconnect

3. Disconnected RecordSets & Parameters

4. Disconnected RecordSets & Parameters

5. ADO fails to release Recordset cursor after opening disconnected Recordset

6. Navigating through Recordset using DataCombo

7. Navigating through Recordsets using DataCombo (ADO)

8. Navigating through Recordsets using DataCombo - How?

9. ADO Recordsets and DataCombos

10. ADO recordset position and datacombo ctrl.

11. Using DataCombo control with DAO Recordset

12. Recordset Field events and DataCombo control