How to adjust X-axis spacing in graph????
Author Message
 How to adjust X-axis spacing in graph????

I would like to know if there is a way (or third party add-on) to set the
distance between points on the X-axis of a graph.  The reason is I am
plotting readings from twelve transducers which are not equally spaced
and would like the graph to emulate the actual transducer spacing.  Any
help is appeciated.

Robert Powers

Sun, 08 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. graph x en y axis adjusting

2. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

3. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

4. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

5. Automating Graph X Axis Scales

6. axis properties in ms graph

7. X & Y axes on graph

8. Double Y axes in VB 3.0 graphs

9. graph.vbx and setting my own x axis values

10. Scaling Algorithm for Linear Graph Axis

11. Graph Y Axis Scaling and %

12. Graph control - Constant x-axis