VBA macro in Excel - running on a different computer gives me error 32811
Author Message
 VBA macro in Excel - running on a different computer gives me error 32811

The following problem occurred:
I wrote a macro that executes on a button click. I copied the xls file
to another
computer and it worked fine. I copied it to a third computer, then the
error
message was displayed:
'unexpected error 32811' (element not found).
The macro was not executed.

It is strange that,
when I on the third computer open a new Excel worksheet, then
copy the code from my original macro to this sheet, it again works.

In all cases I used Office 97 under Windows 98.

Did anyone encounter this problem also?
Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Anne

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. macro in Excel - running on a different computer gives me error 32811

2. VBA comiler error 32811

3. Compile error: Automation error, Error 32811: Unexpected error

4. Different behaviour whenever running macros from menu or VBA Editor

5. Run Excel Macro through Access VBA

6. Run Access Macro From Excel - VBA

7. Excel VBA macro to run Access Report

8. Running a Word VBA sub/macro from Excel

9. Problem compiling Module -- error code 32811

10. Unexpected error (32811)

11. Unexpected error (32811)

12. Unexpected Error (32811)