Need Visual Voice Pro 5.0
Author Message
 Need Visual Voice Pro 5.0

Help!

I've got a telephony application that was written in 1994 years ago
using Visual
Basic 4 and Stylus Innovation's Visual Voice Pro 2.0.  Application
runs a Call Center IVR system on a Win95 system.

Well guess what, the application & system both needed to be updated.
I'm now on VB6 and need Visual Voice Pro 5.0.  Problem is, that Stylus
Innovations is now changed to Artisoft and sold VVP to
Parity/Dialogic/Intel.  I've been told by Intel that the product was
discontinued about 6 months ago.

Does anyone have VVP5.0?

Your help will be really appriciated,
Best Regards,

Wed, 13 Apr 2005 00:07:27 GMT
 Need Visual Voice Pro 5.0
a good place to find older software is E-Bay

Quote:
> Help!

> I've got a telephony application that was written in 1994 years ago
> using Visual
> Basic 4 and Stylus Innovation's Visual Voice Pro 2.0.  Application
> runs a Call Center IVR system on a Win95 system.

> Well guess what, the application & system both needed to be updated.
> I'm now on VB6 and need Visual Voice Pro 5.0.  Problem is, that Stylus
> Innovations is now changed to Artisoft and sold VVP to
> Parity/Dialogic/Intel.  I've been told by Intel that the product was
> discontinued about 6 months ago.

> Does anyone have VVP5.0?

> Your help will be really appriciated,
> Best Regards,

Wed, 13 Apr 2005 00:47:28 GMT

1. Voice Response System - Visual Voice Pro ?

2. Need Visual Voice Pro 5 for VB6

3. Visual Voice Pro 3.0

4. Problems with Visual Voice Pro 3.0

5. Visual Voice Pro users there?

6. FS Visual Voice Pro & Dialogic board

7. VISUAL VOICE 3.0 PRO VLINK CONTROL PLAESE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

8. PDQCOMM or Visual Voice Pro

9. Printing Access reports from visual basic 5.0 pro