Using Microsoft Basic ISAM files from VB(Windows)
Author Message
 Using Microsoft Basic ISAM files from VB(Windows)

I currently maintain a program written in Microsoft Basic V7
which uses ISAM database files. (I beleive these are the
same format as VBDOS ISAM files).

It is being re-written to VB Pro 3.00(Win) at the moment and will
use Access databases.  However there are hundreds of these
ISAM databases about and I need to be able to read them

Is this possible?  OR Is there a utility to convert them
to access?

I'd be grateful for any suggestions

Thank You.

--
David Avery
Analyst / Programmer at "The University of Central England"

Tue, 01 Jul 1997 03:45:44 GMT

1. Accessing VB DOS ISAM files in a VB for Windows program

2. Accessing VB DOS ISAM Files in VB for Windows

3. Using VB to Access Micro Focus ISAM File

4. Microsoft Visual Basic v3.0 Professional/Microsoft Visual Basic Assistant v3

5. Creating Windows Help file to be used in Visual Basic

6. HELP : read C-ISAM files (.dat) with Visual Basic

7. How to use Visual Basic with ISAM file

8. How to use Visual Basic with ISAM file

9. HELP : read C-ISAM files (.dat) with Visual Basic

10. New Perspective Microsoft Visual Basic 4.0 for Windows

11. Microsoft Windows CE Toolkit for Visual Basic 6.0, version 1.0

12. Help: Using DAO and ISAM to get to Excel Files