Run time + Data Environment (VB6)
Author Message
 Run time + Data Environment (VB6)

Hi,

I have a project that I am working on that produces a report.  This is a
standard data report that is bound to a data environment.  This works very
well..................
The problem I have is when a user closes the current database and opens a
different database, this requires the data environment to have the data
source changed to reflect the new database.  When I try to do this by
setting the connectionstring property I have several problems about closed
objects, etc

Can anyone advise on the correct procedure for changing the data source at
run time?  I get the feeling that all of the data environment properties may
need to be updated?

Thanks,
M Shaw.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Data Environment / Data Report / Changing database file at run time

2. MNS VB 6.0 Data Environment and Data Report Run time problem

3. Simple VB6 run-time environment question

4. Updating a data environment and flex-grid at run-time

5. Updating a data environment and flex-grid at run-time

6. Setting Data Environment at run-time

7. Data Environment Report Wont Run a 2nd Time

8. How do I set Data Environment connection at run time

9. Data Environment at Run Time

10. Data Environment - bind at run time

11. Setting Data Environment at run-time

12. Data Environment @ run-time