Changing Registry
Author Message
 Changing Registry

Please help me if you can, this is urgent.

 I want to change a binary value somewhere in the registry. The value
reads (00 95 00 00), I
 have to make it (00 00 00 00). First of all, I do not understand the
format of these binary
 values. For that reason, I cannot modify it. I use the "RegSetValueEx"
function to change
 its value and set it to a simple 0, and the value in the registry
becomes "zero-length binary
 value".

 Please help me with this. I suppose I do not know what that binary type
means, therefore
 I cannot change it the correct way.

 I would be glad if you could reply to my mail adress.

 Thanks in advance...

Fri, 23 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Change Registry Setting? (MVP)

2. change registry

3. Changing registry values

4. changing registry settings

5. Reinitiate printersettings after changing registry

6. Change Registry values

7. Changing registry settings

8. need to dynamically change registry settings

9. Changing Registry Values Directly

10. Changing Registry Binary Value

11. Getting/Changing Registry Keys

12. Changing registry setting with vbs