Can't position control at top left (0,0) of I.E.
Author Message
 Can't position control at top left (0,0) of I.E.

    I created an activex control which works with IE4
as a container  with no problems other then the fact
that i am unable to position the user control in the top
left hand corner of the browser window. I get what
appears to be a border spacing between my control
and the I.E. top bar.
    What to do ?

Thu, 02 Oct 2003 18:59:58 GMT
 Can't position control at top left (0,0) of I.E.
this is probably a html-thing
I can't remember the thing from my head, but try this: make a layer and
position it to the corner, if you get the same problem, you're shure it's
html, and you have to ask your question in a html newsgroup!
it's something that also happens with frames!
If you have golive, you can use one of the tabs (from a new window) and
there on the <BODY> you just click the list and search for the one that
could be the answer!

2peak

Quote:

>    I created an activex control which works with IE4
>as a container  with no problems other then the fact
>that i am unable to position the user control in the top
>left hand corner of the browser window. I get what
>appears to be a border spacing between my control
>and the I.E. top bar.
>    What to do ?

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 09:03:07 GMT

1. Convert cell left, top coordinates to form left, top

2. Top, Left positions of Label within MS Graph ?!!!

3. Left and top position of a UserControl?

4. Treeview:Position(left/top) of nodes

5. Usercontrol Top and Left Position?

6. placing the commandbutton's icon left, right, top or bottom

7. 'Canned' data in VB program

8. Ambiguous Name 'Left' using Left$

9. All controls placed in left top corner when loading form

10. Top and left of webbrowser control?

11. VB5 Negative Left and Top for Controls

12. control top and left in relation to form