Progress Bar in Status Bar Panel ?
Author Message
 Progress Bar in Status Bar Panel ?

Hi,

I've looked through the books and help, but must have missed it. Can
anyone tell me how to place a progressbar within one of the panels of
a statusbar please ?

Thanks

John

Tue, 01 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Progress Bar in Status Bar Panel ?

Take a look at: http://www.zonecorp.com/VB5/

Andre'

Quote:

>Hi,

>I've looked through the books and help, but must have missed it. Can
>anyone tell me how to place a progressbar within one of the panels of
>a statusbar please ?

>Thanks

>John

Wed, 02 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Progress Bar in Status Bar Panel ?

It was just in the last issue of the VBPJ.  I haven't fully read the article
yet but the idea was to place the progressbar on a picture box.

Quote:

>Hi,

>I've looked through the books and help, but must have missed it. Can
>anyone tell me how to place a progressbar within one of the panels of
>a statusbar please ?

>Thanks

>John

Wed, 02 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Progress Bar in Status Bar Panel ?

I just implemented this. I put a progress bar in one of the panels on
the status bar and make it invisible. While I need it, just make it
visible.

Liwei

Quote:

>Hi,

>I've looked through the books and help, but must have missed it. Can
>anyone tell me how to place a progressbar within one of the panels of
>a statusbar please ?

>Thanks

>John

Thu, 03 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5: Adding Progress Bar To Status Bar Panel?

2. Progress bar in status bar panel - how?

3. Progress bar in a Status bar panel?

4. Adding a Progress Bar to a Status Bar panel

5. Progress Bar and Status Panel or ListView

6. Keeping a progress bar in a status panel

7. Status Bar/Progress Bar

8. Progress bar in status bar for .NET

9. Progress Bar in Status Bar

10. Progress bar on a status bar