Windows95 Shutdown
Author Message
 Windows95 Shutdown

--------------03871AA44B420A0AD5897F87

I am learning VB 4.0 and i have a very big problem. I don't know how to
restart Windows95 from VB. I would like to know if this is possible to
VB 4.0.

Thank you,
Stathis

--------------03871AA44B420A0AD5897F87

<HTML>
I am learning VB 4.0 and i have a very big problem. I don't know how to
restart Windows95 from VB. I would like to know if this is possible to
VB <B>4.0.</B><B></B>

<P>Thank you,
<BR>Stathis</HTML>

--------------03871AA44B420A0AD5897F87--

Tue, 11 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Windows95 Shutdown

06:34:28 +0300):

Quote:
>I am learning VB 4.0 and i have a very big problem. I don't know how to
>restart Windows95 from VB. I would like to know if this is possible to
>VB 4.0.

See the FAQ, link in my sig.

Mathias Schiffer, Germany
--
VB-FAQ: http://home.sol.no/jansh/vb/default.htm
NG-tips: http://www.rat.de/metty/vbnews

Mr Gates: Enough lies! Update this page after months of promises (VB4.0a-update):
http://www.microsoft.com/support/products/developer/visualbasic/VB4.0...

Wed, 12 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. windows95 shutdown/wait/restart?

2. Intercepting Windows95 Shutdown

3. vb4-windows95 shutdown routine

4. Help! ShutDown Windows95 using VB4

5. Unable to Shutdown Windows95 & reboot via WSH

6. Shutdown windows95 in VB?

7. Shutdown Windows95

8. How to Shutdown Windows95

9. Shutdown Windows95

10. Access97, VBA, Win32, API, Windows95: CreateEvent returns 0 with Windows95

11. Automatic Shutdown of Application when Windows is shutdown

12. Automatic shutdown of application when windows is shutdown