ObjectButton - Having multiple buttons selected
Author Message
 ObjectButton - Having multiple buttons selected

For setup purposes, my form has 2 sets of OptionButtons.  They both are
control arrays and are named differently ( Graph() and GraphStyle() ).
When any button is selected, ALL others are deactivated, including the
ones on the other array.  Example: I click on the Graph(2) OptionButton,
and all other Graph() buttons are deactivated, as well as all
GraphStyle() buttons.  I'd like to be able to have 1 Graph() button
selected and 1 GraphStyle() button selected at the same time.

I am using VB5 and the buttons are Graphical Style.

Fri, 24 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ObjectButton - Having multiple buttons selected

Quote:

> For setup purposes, my form has 2 sets of OptionButtons.  They both are
> control arrays and are named differently ( Graph() and GraphStyle() ).
> When any button is selected, ALL others are deactivated, including the
> ones on the other array.  Example: I click on the Graph(2) OptionButton,
> and all other Graph() buttons are deactivated, as well as all
> GraphStyle() buttons.  I'd like to be able to have 1 Graph() button
> selected and 1 GraphStyle() button selected at the same time.

> I am using VB5 and the buttons are Graphical Style.

Put the option controls inside a separate frame or panel for each group.

Fri, 24 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Select Multiple Option Buttons

2. Option Button - 2 buttons selected at once.

3. Having trouble sending multiple emails using outlook object

4. Having multiple libraries.

5. Having multiple forms

6. Alternative ways of having multiple forms.

7. Random access files - having and finding multiple types of record in one file

8. HLP : Sending multiple commands to a dos box without having it close

9. Having problem with multiple client winsock control

10. Having problem with multiple client winsock control

11. Is Having Multiple Access Databases better than Having one big Access Database?

12. Is Having Multiple Access Databases better than Having one big Access Database?