Printer PaperBin in VB4
Author Message
 Printer PaperBin in VB4

Quote:
>  I'm want to use an HP Laserjet 6P (with 2 bins) to print documents from
one
> or the other bin depending on the document.
> I tried :
> Printer.paperbin=1
> and
> Printer.paperbin=2
> but I receive an error.
> Can someone help me?

Where exactly in your code do you try to set the  paperbin. I can imagine
that VB objects to setting the bin after you
have implicitly chosen a default bin. What i mean is that maybe you try to
set the bin after you have already printed something

Sun, 30 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Printer PaperBin in VB4

 I'm want to use an HP Laserjet 6P (with 2 bins) to print documents from one
or the other bin depending on the document.
I tried :

Printer.paperbin=1

and

Printer.paperbin=2

but I receive an error.

Can someone help me?

Sun, 30 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB4 32 Printer.Paperbin does not work

2. Printer.PaperSize, Printer.PaperBin

3. select paperbin of printer

4. Answer: Getting Printer PaperBin/PaperSize settings

5. Need an API to get the Printers PaperBin Names

6. I still Need an API to get the Printers PaperBin Names

7. Changing PaperBin for the default printer

8. Printer.PaperBin

9. Setting Printer.PaperBin gives Error

10. Printer.PaperBin Problem

11. Printer.PaperBin