Accessing Date/Time Properties ?
Author Message
 Accessing Date/Time Properties ?

Can anyone explain how to call up the windows Date/Time Properties Window
from within my program, so my users can adjust the settings without having
to double click on the clock in the system tray.

Thanks in advance,
Don P.

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Accessing Date/Time Properties ?

Quote:

>Can anyone explain how to call up the windows Date/Time Properties Window
>from within my program, so my users can adjust the settings without having
>to double click on the clock in the system tray.

    Shell "control.exe timedate.cpl"

Lee Weiner
weiner AT fuse DOT net
http://home.fuse.net/lweiner

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Accessing Date/Time Properties ?
Lee,
Thanks again.
Don P.

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ADO with Access Date/Time field not storing the time, just the date

2. Compare date in form with date/time in form with date/time in database

3. Null date values in Date/Time fields in Access DB

4. Accessing design time properties in run time

5. Matching system date/time with field date/time

6. combining a time and a date to one Date/Time value

7. start date/time, end date/time problem

8. How to subtract a date-time from a date-time

9. Converting %date% %time% to VB Time/Date

10. Passing a date/time value to a property using VBScript

11. File Date Time Properties Wrong

12. Date/Time properties - Timezone information - how is it stored