Need help merging 2 pics into one
Author Message
 Need help merging 2 pics into one

I need to merge an image dragged over a picture box with the picture
box's image, then save it as a bitmap.  any suggestions?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 05 Jun 2003 03:41:53 GMT
 Need help merging 2 pics into one
If By "merge" you mean paste it into the picture it is dropped on ..

(Assumes PictureBox2 is Dropped on PictureBox 1 with Mouse at X,Y)

PictureBox1.PaintPicture PictureBox2.Picture, X, Y, _
       PictureBox2.Width, X, Y,  PictureBox2.Height

There are several severe limitations to this ...

PictureBox2's Picture must reside in a file, can't just get drawn into the
picture box.
It makes no allowance for a transparent background color, the area of
PictureBox1's picture covered by picture2 will be completely overwritten.

There are additional options to the PaintPicture command that may prove
useful, they are discussed in the on=line help.

Hope this is some help.

Best,
Bill

Quote:

> I need to merge an image dragged over a picture box with the picture
> box's image, then save it as a bitmap.  any suggestions?

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Thu, 05 Jun 2003 10:53:02 GMT

1. Need help merging 2 pics into one

2. Need help with resizing pics at run time.

3. Merge two wave file one after one

4. need OCX to view PCX pics

5. Word/Access mail merge automation help needed

6. newbie needs code help for word mail merge

7. AAA - Mail Merge Resolved - but still need help

8. Help needed automating mail merge from MSWORD in MSaccess

9. NEED HELP, Coding Access to Word Mail Merge :-)

10. Help needed automating mail merge in access and MSword

11. Mail merging help needed.

12. Help Really Needed: Merging Databases