Creating dbase III database file
Author Message
 Creating dbase III database file

Hi!
I have one problem. I wanna to create new table.
OpenDatabase create an error, because the database is
allready open. How to create table without OpenDatabase?
Thank's, Kaca

Mon, 18 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Creating dbase III database file
I think you have to specify a database before you can create a table. After
all, tables LIVE in databases. Check the SQL "CREATE TABLE" statement.

Quote:
> Hi!
> I have one problem. I wanna to create new table.
> OpenDatabase create an error, because the database is
> allready open. How to create table without OpenDatabase?
> Thank's, Kaca

Tue, 19 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating dbase III database file

2. Create a .dbf(dbase III) database

3. Creating a dBase III file

4. creating dbase III tables in vb5.0

5. Creating dBase IV (III) with VB

6. How to create DBase III Tabeles in VB 5

7. Please Help!!!! Trouble creating/using dbase III indexes

8. open dbase type dbase III

9. vb4.0 searching dBase III database

10. can't access dbase III external database

11. Converting dBase III tables -> SQL databases

12. ISAM error using dBASE III database