Query: Exporting VB Generated Graphs To MS PowerPoint 97
Author Message
 Query: Exporting VB Generated Graphs To MS PowerPoint 97

Can anyone recommend a graphing tool for VB5 that will allow exporting into
PowerPoint 97?

If possible I would like to automate the exporting function so that the
user can hit a button, and out
pops a PowerPoint presentation file containing the 30 or so graphs
generated via VB running a series of queries
against MS Access (97) tables. Is this level of automation
possible/feasible, and if so what's the best route? (I'm prepared
to generate the graphs myself using VB code if this method proves best for
generating the PowerPoint
presentation.

Any help will be much appreciated,

Thanks,

Tim Foster.

Sat, 21 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS Access 97 - Exporting Queries to Excel

2. generating powerpoint slides with graphs

3. *Urgent!* Compatibility with Powerpoint 97 *and* Powerpoint 2000

4. VB 5.0, OLE, Access 97, Graph 97

5. access, powerpoint, and ms graph troubles

6. MS Graph 5 OLE Automation in Word from Access 97

7. Problems updating MS Graph charts in Powerpoint using Excel VBA

8. Error dynamically updating MS Graph in Word 97

9. MS Graph 97 Applications

10. MS Graph 97

11. MS Graph 97 documentation needed!

12. MS GRAPH 97 Chart saved to GIF file