Saving Rich Text Box Content to .RTF File
Author Message
 Saving Rich Text Box Content to .RTF File

How can I save a Rich Text Box control contents to a text file whitout
losing all the properties of the Rich Text Box (Fontname, fontsize,
underline, bold, etc.) ?
Should I try to put it in .RTF file format?

Please help, I'm new to VB!

Thanks.

Tue, 22 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving Rich Text Box Content to .RTF file

2. save file as .txt or as .rtf in rich text box

3. save file as .txt or as .rtf in rich text box

4. Saving Rich Text Box to .RTF File

5. Saving the content of several RTF text boxes on single file

6. Rich Text File (.RTF) -Can't copy multiple .rtf files

7. Rich Text File (.RTF) -Can't copy multiple .rtf files (VB 6.0 Enterprise)

8. opening / saving files with MS rich text box control (viewing open files)

9. Copying text in .rtf format from one rich text box to another

10. Saving Rich Text Format (RTF) in Oracle 10g using PL/SQL via VB/ASP.NET

11. saving rich text box as plain text

12. Saving Rich Text Box Control as PLAIN TEXT!!!!