Open files .bmp, .jpg, .dwg with vb during run time
Author Message
 Open files .bmp, .jpg, .dwg with vb during run time

I need open any files during run time, .bmp with paint, .jpg with
photoEditor, and Autocad Files.

i have a commondialog that return me path and filename, but i dont
know what to do for open it.

please anybody help me

Sat, 11 Sep 2004 12:40:08 GMT
 Open files .bmp, .jpg, .dwg with vb during run time
Declare Function ShellExecute Lib "shell32.dll" Alias "ShellExecuteA" (ByVal
hwnd As Long, ByVal lpOperation As String, ByVal lpFile As String, ByVal
lpParameters As String, ByVal lpDirectory As String, ByVal nShowCmd As Long)
As Long

Public Function OpenFile(Path As String)

    Call ShellExecute(Me.hwnd, "open", Path, vbNullString, App.Path, 0)

End Function

HTH

Max Bolingbroke

Quote:
> I need open any files during run time, .bmp with paint, .jpg with
> photoEditor, and Autocad Files.

> i have a commondialog that return me path and filename, but i dont
> know what to do for open it.

> please anybody help me

Sat, 11 Sep 2004 14:35:15 GMT

1. Converting bmp file to gif/jpg at run time

2. Open file dialog with (bmp,jpg)preview possibility

3. Run-Time Error 75 during Open For Binary

4. VBX/OCX for converting DWG CAD files to JPG or GIF?`

5. Creating templates (.rpt) files during Run time.

6. Export form to JPG file at run-time with VB6

7. Out of memory error during run time VB 4.0 (16 Bit)

8. Programmatically placing text on BMP File, at run time

9. How to convert a BMP file to a JPG file

10. Creating .bmp or .jpg from running app.

11. JPG file from BMP

12. Storing *.bmp,*.gif,*.jpg files into SQL Server 6.5 datatbase