Finding installation-path
Author Message
 Finding installation-path

Hi all!

Does it exist an easy way of determining from which path the compiled
exe-file has been started from? (I'm using VB5 enterprise)

TIA
--
Ole

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Finding installation-path

Quote:
> Hi all!

> Does it exist an easy way of determining from which path the compiled
> exe-file has been started from? (I'm using VB5 enterprise)

App.Path

Ed

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Finding installation-path
Ole,

Use the App.Path statement

Ed

Quote:

> Hi all!

> Does it exist an easy way of determining from which path the compiled
> exe-file has been started from? (I'm using VB5 enterprise)

> TIA
> --
> Ole

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Finding the installation path?

2. Finding the installation path?

3. Long Path Names give Runtime error 76 - Path not found

4. How can aI get the installation path

5. How do you change the default installation path?

6. Capture of installation path in VB apps?

7. path and installation files problem

8. installation problem / path problem

9. Retrieving installation path at runtime

10. How can I read out the current installation and WINDOWS\SYSTEM path

11. Can not find source File on Installation

12. find windows installation directory in vbscript