How to create a ODBC system DSN
Author Message
 How to create a ODBC system DSN

Hi VALERI_D.

Thank you for your help on 09/01/99. This is my problem and I ask John
help me to post it on. I try to use Register APIs to create system DSN.
It works fine but what  I want is to display DSN in ODBC Data Source
Administrator as create system DSN via Control panel (It doesn't
display). Is there any APIs function to do this.

My reports uses a ODBC system DSN to connect server for all users log
on. So I have to include in setup program.

Thanks in advanced

PT Ton

Fri, 29 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I create a ODBC system DSN?

2. Crystal and ODBC DSN/DSN-less connections - do I need USER DSN or SYSTEM DSN

3. Creating ODBC System DSN by using ODBC API ?

4. creating ODBC system DSN programatically

5. Creating ODBC System DSN entry

6. Creating a system dsn or file dsn

7. which Dsn(Data Source Name) is Faster System DSN Or File DSN

8. ODBC system DSN

9. SQL Connection with a System DSN (ODBC)

10. ODBC CtlPanel Applet and System DSN's

11. ODBC CtlPanel Applet and System DSN's

12. Create ODBC connection without DSN