RichTextBox Problem - PLEASE HELP
Author Message
 RichTextBox Problem - PLEASE HELP

I like to do the following with  my Richtext Box.

When  'L' is pressed and followed by  'E' ,    'U' is displayed in the
RichText Box(The user will see 'L' but when 'E' is pressed, pressed ' L'
will be replaced by 'U' and 'U' will be the only character displayed in the
box)
When  'L' is pressed and followed by 'U',   'V' is displayed.
When 'L' is pressed  and followed by  'I',   'W' is displayed.
etc.

If I know how to do the above, it will help me to create a keyboard drive
for a GEEZ text editor I am writing. There are more than 270 characters in
the GEEZ alphabet.
I am using the Keypress event of RichText Box and key-combination to display
each character.

All suggestions are welcome.

Thank You

Tila

Mon, 21 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

2. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

3. Cloning problem -- please please please help

4. RichTextBox LinkClicked event - PLEASE HELP ASAP!

5. RichTextBox help please

6. Please help: coloring RichTextBox

7. Help Me please Bug on RichTextBox ??

8. RichTextBox.SelPrint Bug??? Please Help

9. Please help me with Print Preview in RichTextBox

10. Please Help with RichTextBox

11. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

12. *Please Help - Please?* Experiencing problems w/Access 2000