Menu help needed for options
Author Message
 Menu help needed for options

I am trying to create an option menu bar.  One of the options will be "Use
Default Values".  How do you get the check mark on the side of the text to
turn on and off?  Where do you persistently store the option is on or off?

I am lost on this one.

Thanks,

StrongMan

Sun, 26 Oct 2003 23:48:02 GMT
 Menu help needed for options
Kevin,

The following code will place and remove the check on the menu item
munUseDefalt.  The other code will process using the default values or some
other values.

Private Sub mnuUseDefault_Click()
'This changes the check to unchecked and back with each click of the
mnuUseDefault item.
    mnuUseDefault.Checked = Not mnuUseDefault.Checked
End Sub

Public Sub DoSometing()
'The stored value of if the check is pressent is stored in the value of
mnuUseDefault.checked
    If mnuUseDefault.Checked = True Then
        'We will process with default values
    Else
        'Process with other than default values
    End If
End Sub

Bob Brand

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:13:03 GMT

1. Menu AddressOf (Click Handlers) Problems determining if a previous menu option was selected

2. add new menu options on a popup menu

3. Need Help: Trouble adding a custom menu pick to a custom popup menu in VBA

4. Menu help with the Open option.

5. HELP: EXPLORER: Displaying Menu Options in Explorer

6. Menu help with the Open option.

7. Need Help with FIND & OPTION BTN

8. Need help - Cannot find the options Trigger and Stored Proc in MS Access

9. Need Help Editing a Document Based on Dialog Box Options

10. Need help with option button event

11. Need Help Formatting Options Dialog: puttig elements on 2nd - nth tabs

12. Help needed graphing stocks/options