Need Help with 'Unexpected Error'
Author Message
 Need Help with 'Unexpected Error'

Hi all,

I have a program that interfaces to an Access 2000 database. Everything
works great but occasionally, when I click Edit (to edit an existing record
in the database) a windows error msg box appears saying "Unexpected
Error...quitting". The program doesn't crash and everything seems to keep
running fine but I would like to get rid of the error. It doesn't look very
professional. Thanks for any help in advance!

L. Behr.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Need Help with 'Unexpected Error'
You need to trace the error back to the sub causing it (Edit?) and set an
error trap.
Ken... UK

> Hi all,

> I have a program that interfaces to an Access 2000 database. Everything
> works great but occasionally, when I click Edit (to edit an existing
record
> in the database) a windows error msg box appears saying "Unexpected
> Error...quitting". The program doesn't crash and everything seems to keep
> running fine but I would like to get rid of the error. It doesn't look
very
> professional. Thanks for any help in advance!

> L. Behr.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Need Help with 'Unexpected Error'

2. error 'ASP 0115' Unexpected error

3. Run-time error '50003' Unexpected Error

4. Run-time error '50003': Unexpected error

5. Unexpected Error '50003'

6. 50003 'unexpected Error'

7. 'unexpected error'

8. Unexpected Error '50003'

9. VB4's Application Setup Wizard - unexpected error

10. Unexpected error message--JB6 won'T start

11. Req: Help needed with error message UNEXPECTED ERROR

12. Req: Help needed with error message UNEXPECTED ERROR