Logon using default profiles for MAPI
Author Message
 Logon using default profiles for MAPI

I've an app. written in VB6 that uses the MAPI controls to logon to the mail
system.

How do I retrieve the default profile and is there anywhere that I can logon
using the default profile?

TIA
GP

Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:01:47 GMT

1. Logon using default profiles for MAPI

2. getting default mail profile using MAPI control

3. VB4 MAPI Using Default Mail Profile

4. VB4 MAPI Using Default Mail Profile

5. VB 4 MAPI default Profile

6. MAPI/Exchange/Default Profile

7. Send Mail using CDO or MAPI without using a profile

8. Mapi problem using multiple mailboxes/profiles..

9. Mapi Problem using multiple mailboxes/profiles..

10. Can a MAPI profile be created using VB?

11. Can a MAPI profile be created using VB?

12. Can a MAPI profile be created using VB?