Need help on parameters
Author Message
 Need help on parameters

I call a VB program by using my mouse in Windows or at the command
line.

EG)
        Myprogram.exe firstparm

Once in the VB program how can I determine what firstparm is.

In other words how do you pass parameters to a VB program.

Mon, 30 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Need help on parameters

Quote:

> I call a VB program by using my mouse in Windows or at the command
> line.
> EG)
>    Myprogram.exe firstparm
> Once in the VB program how can I determine what firstparm is.
> In other words how do you pass parameters to a VB program.

RTFM: Command$

Mon, 30 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Need help on parameters

Quote:
>In other words how do you pass parameters to a VB program.

Check Command$

--
VB 3.0 and Win3.1x assumed

http://www.sn.no/~balchen/
ftp://ftp.sn.no/user/balchen/

Tue, 01 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Need help on parameters

Quote:

>I call a VB program by using my mouse in Windows or at the command
>line.
>EG)
>    Myprogram.exe firstparm
>Once in the VB program how can I determine what firstparm is.
>In other words how do you pass parameters to a VB program.

Easy, enough by using Command$

Cheers,
        lauren :}

Tue, 01 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Need help on parameters

Quote:
>I call a VB program by using my mouse in Windows or at the command
>line.

>EG)
>       Myprogram.exe firstparm

>Once in the VB program how can I determine what firstparm is.

>In other words how do you pass parameters to a VB program.

Check out Command$ in VB Help.

      \\?//

/-----\(_)/-----------------------------------------------------\

| .oooO   Oooo.   Head of Software Development, Impact Software |
| (   )___(   )      1 Percy Street, Sheffield, S3 8AU, England |
\--\ ( _|_ ) /--------------------------------------------------/
    \_)   (_/

Sat, 05 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help on parameters

2. need help with parameters

3. Need Help with Parameters

4. I need help with parameters!!!

5. Need help setting parameter value

6. Need Help Resolving Parameter Issue

7. Need Help passing Parameters to SQL query in a VB dataenviroment

8. Help needed: Setting parameters in parameter queries

9. Help needed: Setting parameters in parameter queries

10. homework help needed: passing a recordset as a parameter

11. Greenhorn needs Help On Recordset Parameter Query

12. Parameter help needed!