Updated Win32API.txt ??????????????
Author Message
 Updated Win32API.txt ??????????????

Hello,
      I was wondering if there is anyone that knows or has an updated
      Win32API.txt becaouse in my API Text Viewer it cant find an API
      call called SaveSetting, Getsetting or GetAllSettings.
      So if anyone has it on their Win32API.txt please send it to me
      in zip format so that i will not se it when someone send it.
      Thanks in advance.

Stian Johansen

Mon, 31 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Updated Win32API.txt ??????????????

Quote:

> Hello,
>       I was wondering if there is anyone that knows or has an updated
>       Win32API.txt becaouse in my API Text Viewer it cant find an API
>       call called SaveSetting, Getsetting or GetAllSettings.
>       So if anyone has it on their Win32API.txt please send it to me
>       in zip format so that i will not se it when someone send it.
>       Thanks in advance.

> Stian Johansen

SaveSetting, GetSetting, and GetAllSetings
are VB 4.0 commands to read and write information to the registry.

In the API Look for the functions beginning with REG.

RegConnectRegistry, RegCreateKey, etc...

Tom Graham

Tue, 01 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Updated Win32API.txt ??????????????

These are VB Functions not API Functions

Look in VB Help for SaveSetting, GetSetting etc

--
Hope It Helps

Simon Carter

-

Author of SC4VB
http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/park/8079/

Quote:
> Hello,
>       I was wondering if there is anyone that knows or has an updated
>       Win32API.txt becaouse in my API Text Viewer it cant find an API
>       call called SaveSetting, Getsetting or GetAllSettings.
>       So if anyone has it on their Win32API.txt please send it to me
>       in zip format so that i will not se it when someone send it.
>       Thanks in advance.

> Stian Johansen

Tue, 01 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Updated Win32API.txt ??????????????

These are VB functions. Explained in the Programmer's Guide (page 466).

Quote:
> Hello,
>       I was wondering if there is anyone that knows or has an updated
>       Win32API.txt becaouse in my API Text Viewer it cant find an API
>       call called SaveSetting, Getsetting or GetAllSettings.
>       So if anyone has it on their Win32API.txt please send it to me
>       in zip format so that i will not se it when someone send it.
>       Thanks in advance.

> Stian Johansen

Thu, 03 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. EM_AUTOURLDETECT and/or updated win32api.txt

2. Updated win32API.txt available

3. Updated win32api.txt?

4. EM_AUTOURLDETECT and/or updated win32api.txt

5. updated Win32API.txt

6. Does MS put out update to the WIN32API.TXT file

7. Update for Win32API.txt

8. win32api.txt update

9. win32api.mdb and win32api.txt and viewers like you

10. Lost and found: Office XP Developer copy of win32api.txt

11. Win32API.txt is worthless

12. win32api.txt