$$$$$MONEY, MONEY,MONEY...
Author Message
 $$$$$MONEY, MONEY,MONEY...

I Never Thought I'd Be the One Telling You This...

I Actually Read & Acted on a Piece
of E-Mail,

And Now I'm Going to Europe for the Holidays!

Hello!

My name is Karen Liddell; I'm a 35-year-old mom, wife, and part-time
accountant.  As a rule, I delete all unsolicited "junk" e-mail and use
my
account primarily for business.  I received what I assumed was this same
e-
mail countless times and deleted it each time.

About two months ago I received it again and, because of the catchy
subject
line,  I finally read it.  Afterwards, I thought , "OK, I give in, I'm
going
to try this.  I can certainly afford to invest $20 and, on the other
hand,
there's nothing wrong with creating a little excess cash."  I promptly
mailed
four $5 bills and, after receiving the reports, paid a friend of mine a
small
fee to send out some e-mail adverti{*filter*}ts for me.  After reading the
reports,
I also learned how easy it is to bulk e-mail for free!

I was not prepared for the results.  Everyday for the last six weeks, my
P.O.
box has been overflowing with $5 bills; many days the excess fills up an
extra
mail bin and I've had to upgrade to the corporate-size box!  I am by all
the </FONT><FONT
COLOR="#008000" SIZE=3><B><I>cash</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000080"
SIZE=3></B></I>  that keeps
rolling in!

My husband and I have been saving for several years to make a
substantial
downpayment on a house.  Now, not only are we purchasing a house with
40%
down, we're going to Venice, Italy for the holidays to celebrate!

I promise you, if you follow the directions in this e-mail and be
prepared to
eventually set aside about an hour each day to follow up (and count your

money!), you will make at least as much money as we did.  You don't need
to be
a wiz at the computer, but I'll bet you already are.   If you can open
an
envelope, remove the money, and send an e-mail message, then you're on
your
way to the bank.  Take the time to read this so you'll understand how
easy it
is.  If I can do this, so can you!

GO FOR IT NOW!

Karen Liddell

The following is a copy of the e-mail I read:

This is a MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON.

PRINT this letter, read the directions, THEN GET STARTED TODAY!!

You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique program you
may ever
see.  Many times over, it has demonstrated and proven its ability to
generate
large amounts of cash. This program is showing fantastic appeal with a
huge
and ever-growing on-line population desirous of additional income.

This is a legitimate, LEGAL, money-making opportunity.  It does not
require you to come in
contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all, you
never have to leave the house, except to get the mail and go to the
bank!

This truly is that lucky break you've been waiting for! Simply follow
the easy
instructions in this letter, and your financial dreams will come true!
When followed correctly, this electronic, multi-level marketing program
works
perfectly...100% OF THE TIME!

Thousands of people have used this program to:

 -  Raise capital to start their own business
 -  Pay off debts
 -  Buy homes, cars, etc.,
 -  Even retire!

This is your chance, so read on and get started today!

OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY ELECTRONIC MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING
PROGRAM

Basically, this is what we do:

We send thousands of people a product for $5.00 that costs next to
nothing to
produce and e-mail. As with all multi-level businesses, we build our
business
by recruiting new partners and selling our products.  Every state in the
U.S.
allows you to recruit new multi- level business online (via your
computer).

The products in this program are a series of four business and financial

reports costing $5.00 each.  Each order you receive via "snail mail"
will
include:

$5.00 cash
  * The name and number of the report they are ordering
  * The e-mail address where you will e-mail them the report they
     ordered.

To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer.
THAT'S IT! The $5.00 is yours! This is the EASIEST electronic
multi-level
marketing business anywhere!

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND
BE PREPARED TO REAP THE STAGGERING BENEFITS!

  ***I  N  S  T  R  U  C  T  I  O  N  S***

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if
you
don't order them).

     *  For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE
        REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR
        NAME & RETURN ADDRESS(in case of a problem) to the person
        whose name appears on the list next to the report.
        MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY

        MAIL PROBLEMS!

     *  When you place your order, make sure you order each of the
        four reports.  You will need all four reports so that you can
save
        them on your computer and resell them.

     *  Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four

        reports. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible
        for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them
        from you.

2.  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed
     next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way
other
     than is instructed below in steps "a" through "f" or you will lose
     out on the majority of your profits. Once you  understand the way
     this works, you'll also see how it doesn't work if you change it.
     Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it
     will not work.( I talked to a friend last month who has
     also done this program.  He said he had tried "playing" with it to
change the
     results.  Bad idea.... he never got as much money as he did with
     the un-altered version. Remember, it's a proven method!

    a.  Look below for the listing of available reports.

    b.  After you've ordered the four reports, take this adverti{*filter*}t
and
        remove the name and address under REPORT #4. This person has
        made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their 50
grand!

    c.  Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to  REPORT #4.

    d.  Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

    e.  Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

    f.  Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!

3.  Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and
    save it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the instruction
    portion of this letter.

4.  Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the
    INTERNET!  Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive,
    and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise Another
    avenue which you could use for advertising is e-mail lists.
    You can buy these lists for under $20/2,000 addresses or you
    can pay someone a minimal charge to take care of it for you.
    BE SURE TO START YOUR AD CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!

5.  For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the
    report they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY
    SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY
    send out, with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt
    because they can't advertise until they receive the report!

AVAILABLE REPORTS

Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME

Notes:

ALWAYS SEND CASH FOR EACH REPORT
CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED
-  ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS  MAIL
-  Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two
   sheets of paper
-  On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name
   of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and
   (c) your name & postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1 "HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

      ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

            SHO
            Yo-katu 4B50
            40100 JKL, FINLAND

REPORT #2 "MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

      ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

            BJC
            P.O. Box 12498
            Grandview Heights, OH  43212-0498

      ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

            Seaside Marketing
            P.O. Box 3159
            Beverly, MA  01915-0899

REPORT #4 "EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"

      ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

       RJTD ENT
       P.O. Box 165
       Chappell, NE 69129-0165

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU </FONT><FONT
COLOR="#008000" SIZE=3>$MONEY$</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000080" SIZE=3>

Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works.
Assume your
goal is to get 10 people to participate on your first level. (Placing a
lot of
FREE ads on the internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume
that
everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.
Follow this
example to achieve the </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff0000"
SIZE=3><I>STAGGERING</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000080" SIZE=3></I> results
below.

1st level--your 10 members with
$5............................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100).....................$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)............$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)...$50,000
                     THIS TOTALS----------->$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only
recruit 10
people each.  Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20 people
participate! Most people get 100's of participants! THINK ABOUT IT!

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can
afford
$20). You ...

read more »

Tue, 27 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 $$$$$MONEY, MONEY,MONEY...

Don't ever follow schemes like this, especially on the Internet.

I have a friend who was deeply involved in this type of stuff, and he's no
richer today because of it.

Please don't do this kind of stuff.  He thought he'd make it big.  But
obviously, he hasn't, and neither will you.

Do like you always do with this type of mail, and just DELETE it!

Mon, 03 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 $$$$$MONEY, MONEY,MONEY...

Don't ever follow schemes like this, especially on the Internet.

I have a friend who was deeply involved in this type of stuff, and he's no
richer today because of it.

Please don't do this kind of stuff.  He thought he'd make it big.  But
obviously, he hasn't, and neither will you.

Do like you always do with this type of mail, and just DELETE it!

Mon, 03 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. MONEY, MONEY, MONEY

2. Honey MORE MONEY!!! - money.txt (1/1)

3. ¤?.¤?~~~~money~~~~really money~~~!!!!!!!!