ActiveX Property Listbox
Author Message
 ActiveX Property Listbox

Hi out there

I've developed an ActiveX-Control with some properties. If I now add
the Control to another form I can set the properties in the property
window of Visual Basic. If the property is boolean, there is a listbox
with "True" or "False" as listitems.

Is it possible to make the same listbox for a string property where
only certain values can be selected?

What are the possibilities one has to define the behaviour and look of
the properties in the property window? I saw, for example, that if you
have a "StdPicture" property there's a three-dot button next to the
property in the property window to open a "Open File"-Dialog.

Hope I could make myself clear

Regards

Marc

Sun, 21 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ListBox on ActiveX control properties.

2. REQ : How to create an activex (VB5) with property like mycontrol.array(x).properties

3. ListBox does not have AddItem and RemoveItem properties

4. ColumnHeads property for listbox with listfilling function

5. Listbox ItemData property

6. Problem with listbox property DisplayMember

7. Replacement for listbox ItemData property?

8. Listbox and forecolor property in VB5.0

9. Listbox property

10. disable Listbox property

11. Adding a property to a ListBox

12. VBA - CoulmHeads Property in ListBox