VBTool 4.x
Author Message
 VBTool 4.x

Hi !

I am looking for a copy of VBTools 4.x which is a rather old collection of
commercial VB 3.0 custom controls. They were developed by company
named Microhelp but the newer Versions of these tools seem to come
from a company named Becubed.

If anyone out there owns these tools please email me.

Kind regards,

Matthias Dangers.

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBTools 6

2. VBTool 4.x

3. Problem with FpGrid.VBX(vbtools 4.0), When Bound to Database

4. VBTools 4 GRID Binding

5. REQ: VBTools (Microhelp) sample programs

6. FS.VBTools 5 from MicroHelp (60 VBX)

7. HELP...my VBTools 4.0 Animation button and WIN95

8. FS: VBTools 4 and TrueGrid Pro 2.1

9. VBTools 4.00 listbox and Windows NT??

10. MicroHelp VBTools 4.x

11. vbtools 4 help with mhoutbox

12. Dragging cards(not outline) in vb using Vbtools 4.0