VB 5.0 and VFP 5.0 compatible?
Author Message
 VB 5.0 and VFP 5.0 compatible?

Can anyone tell me if Visual Basic Jet Engine is able to read and write
to databases created with Visual Fox Pro 5.0?  I am finding it most
annoying because they are bound together in the Visual Studio, VB seem
incapable of using a VFP 5.0 database.

Thanks
Sean

Mon, 20 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VB 5.0 and VFP 5.0 compatible?

You need to do it through ODBC.
--
Craig Berntson
Salt Lake City Fox User Group

Quote:
> Can anyone tell me if Visual Basic Jet Engine is able to read and write
> to databases created with Visual Fox Pro 5.0?  I am finding it most
> annoying because they are bound together in the Visual Studio, VB seem
> incapable of using a VFP 5.0 database.

> Thanks
> Sean

Tue, 21 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 5.0 and VFP 5.0 compatible?

2. VB 5.0 and VFP 5.0

3. VFP 5.0 and VB 5.0

4. VB 5.0 Data Bound Controls and VFP 5.0 Databases

5. Is a VB 5.0 ActiveX DLL Compatible with VC 5.0

6. VB 6.0 and VFP 5.0 Database

7. VB interface to VFP 5.0

8. VFP 5.0 & VB 5 Sp3

9. VFP 5.0 incompatible with VB 4

10. Is VB 5.0 Compatible with Access 2.0

11. vb 6.0 backwards compatible with 5.0

12. VB 5.0 not NT Compatible????