What happened to Crystal Reports in VB 6.0?
Author Message
 What happened to Crystal Reports in VB 6.0?

I'm used to use Crystal Reports In VB 5.0.
Now I've got VB 6.0 Enterprise,
but I can't find Crystal Reports!??

HELP!

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:24:56 GMT
 What happened to Crystal Reports in VB 6.0?

Quote:

> I'm used to use Crystal Reports In VB 5.0.
> Now I've got VB 6.0 Enterprise,
> but I can't find Crystal Reports!??

> HELP!

You have to do some digging around but it's on one of the CDs
It doesn't automatically install when you install VB.

--Molly J. Fagan

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Sun, 29 Jun 2003 00:33:14 GMT
 What happened to Crystal Reports in VB 6.0?
Visual studio 98 that contain VB6,C++6,FOX PRO,J++,...
is a collection of 6 CDS , crystal report 5.0 is located on the CD No. 4
-as I remember-
but to get new version of this greate program, you can go to the site
of the company that developing this application:
http://www.seagatesoftware.com/crystalreports/

Now they have version 8.0

The Angle
VB Developer.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Sun, 29 Jun 2003 11:55:52 GMT

1. VB 6.0 reports vs. Crystal 6.0

2. VB 6.0 and Crystal Reports 6.0

3. VB 6.0 reports vs. Crystal 6.0

4. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

5. Adding several reports to vb app with crystal report 6.0 designer

6. Crystal Report 4.6 in Crystal Report 6.0

7. How to display crystal report 8.0 file in HTML format in VB 6.0

8. VB 6.0, Crystal Reports, getting date/time from Oracle 8.0

9. crystal reports in VB 6.0??

10. installing crystal reports from VB 6.0

11. VB 5.0 and Crystal Reports Pro 6.0

12. Connection: VB Script-Crystal Report 6.0