accessing another program via lan cards ?
Author Message
 accessing another program via lan cards ?

im trying to get two computers to talk over a network but i dont know
where to start could anyone help me by pointing me in the right
direction?

thanking you in advance
                Dal

Fri, 24 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 accessing another program via lan cards ?

Dal,
        Using VB 4 try Remote Automation, VB 5 try DCOM. The docs tell you most of
what you need.

Oscar Bowyer

Quote:
> im trying to get two computers to talk over a network but i dont know
> where to start could anyone help me by pointing me in the right
> direction?

> thanking you in advance
>            Dal

Sat, 25 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Detect LAN Connection - wireless LAN card

2. Sound Card <-> Sound Card Via Data

3. ? RE:VB/ACCESS program on a LAN

4. On a LAN 3 PC with VB program try to work with an Access DB

5. Programming radio card and tv card

6. How to retrieve Hard Disk and/or LAN Card Serial Numbers

7. Info on LAN card

8. retrieve the LAN card ID

9. How to get the LAN card ID ?

10. help - data passing on the lan card

11. WINSOCK.OCX - Multiple LAN Cards

12. Finding out modem/Wireless LAN card?