Crystal Report 'End of Report'
Author Message
 Crystal Report 'End of Report'

I am using the Crystal Report that come with VB 4.0. I want to have a 'END
OF REPORT' mark at the end of report but I can't find a way in doing this.

Also, I have a master dataset and a detail dataset. I want the master
dataset to display once instead of many times in the report. So, I use the
'Suppress if dulipcate' option in the report. However, if it happens that
the master has 2 records that the fields displayed are the same, e.g. the
sex of 2 employees are the same, then the 2nd record just disappear because
of the 'Suppress'. Anyone have solution on it?
I want the report like this,

        Employee Name     Sex    Skills
        --------------------     -----   --------
             EMP-A                F     Cooking
                                 Typing
             EMP-B                F     Cooking
                                         Cleaning

But the report came out like this,

        Employee Name     Sex    Skills
        --------------------     -----   --------
             EMP-A                F     Cooking
                                 Typing
             EMP-B                       Cooking
                                         Cleaning

Brenda

Mon, 18 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Report 'End of Report'

In order to have an "End of Report' mark at the end of the report you need
to use the report footer section, make it visible, then add a text field
containing whatever you wish to designate as the 'End of Report' Mark.
Note, if you have page footers then they will print at the bottom of the
page underneath the Report footer section.

On the Master dataset duplicate data, I believe the easiest way to avoid
the problem you are experiencing is to create a group header on the
field(s) in question, put the fields from the master dataset in the group
header section, then use the 'suppress if duplicate' option on this group
section.

Mon, 18 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Different between VB's Crystal Report and Seagate Crystal Report

2. Crystal Reports won't read report

3. sub-report (2 query's ) in crystal reports

4. Distributing an app with Crystal Reports doesn't show report

5. sub-report (2 query's ) in crystal reports

6. Crystal Report 'StoredProcParam' with VB5

7. Visual Basic / Crystal Reports : Problème d'affichage de l'état

8. vb and 'dynamic' crystal reports

9. Visual Basic / Crystal Reports : Problème d'affichage de l'état

10. Erreur à la fin de l'assistant d'ajout de Crystal Report

11. Extra 'blank' page from crystal reports

12. Crystal Web Report Server - Error '800a5041'