Setting values for the Printer from Command Line.
Author Message
 Setting values for the Printer from Command Line.

    Is there a shareware, freeware or cheap program which allows to set
the values for the Printer (filename, portrait/landscape) from the
Commnand Line (NOT GUI) ?   I will appreciate any  information about it.

Anibal.

Mon, 18 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Setting values for the Printer from Command Line.
Try www.simtel.net in the DOS archive.

On Thu, 31 Dec 1998 16:51:27 GMT, Anibal Taymes

Quote:

>    Is there a shareware, freeware or cheap program which allows to set
>the values for the Printer (filename, portrait/landscape) from the
>Commnand Line (NOT GUI) ?   I will appreciate any  information about it.

>Anibal.

Paul Hewson  paulh(a)vif.*Delete*This*.com
  e-mail altered to foil auto-spammers

The UARTs won't take this speed, Captain!

Mon, 18 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with Win 95 screen saver command line - command line.zip [1/1]

2. command line printer setup under windows xp

3. command line printer setup under windows xp

4. Printer.Line command

5. accessing text box values in the command line

6. Passing values on the command line

7. Passing values from vbscript wsh to command line/DOS

8. Reading in a value from a command line

9. accessing text box values in the command line

10. Passing values into program via command line

11. accessing text box values in the command line

12. Passing values at startup in command line ?