Changing Title Bar Color ??
Author Message
 Changing Title Bar Color ??

How do I change the color of the title bar in VB ?

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing Title Bar Color ??

You will have to change your windows settings. Remember that not all users
might be using the same settings as you do, so you'll be much saver if you
stick to the default colors (system colors, that is).

Andre'

Quote:
>How do I change the color of the title bar in VB ?

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing Title Bar Color ??

Quote:

> How do I change the color of the title bar in VB ?

The title bars color is one the system properties. you can change this
from control panel. from within VB you have to call an API function.

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing Title Bar Color ??

Not sure how much help this would be, but I was thinking that...
1. If you didn't show the title bar (play around with the form's
appearance and control box properties)
Then 2. Created your own Title bar (whatever color you want, full
responsibility for system menu and control box functionality)

You could do what you're talking about without making a global change
to all title bars.

Not sure why you'd want to, but I appreciated the mental exercize.

Boots

Quote:

>>How do I change the color of the title bar in VB ?

Sun, 06 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing Title Bar Color ??

In this explanation of using your own Title Bar after adjusting the forms
paremeters -- how would I assign an image/picture the ability to move the
entire form as the regular title bar would be able too?

Thanks for any help you have...

Sun, 20 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing Title Bar Color ??

Quote:
> In this explanation of using your own Title Bar after adjusting the forms
> paremeters -- how would I assign an image/picture the ability to move the
> entire form as the regular title bar would be able too?
> Thanks for any help you have...

I have done a similar thing, but keeping the existing windows
titlebar and adding a 2nd (vertical) titlebar down the right-hand
side of the window. When the windows are cascaded, it is much easier
for the user to pick one out of the stack. Here is the code for
moving the form:

(decs)
Private DragInProgress As Boolean
Private MouseDownX As Long, MouseDownY As Long

(image_MouseDown)
If Button = vbLeftButton Then
  MouseDownX = X
  MouseDownY = y
  DragInProgress = True
Endif

(image_MouseMove)
If DragInProgress Then Move Left+X+MouseDownX, Top+Y+MouseDownY

(image_MouseUp)
DragInProgress = False

Is this what you're after ?
Steve.

Mon, 21 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing title bar color of a form

2. Change Font in title bar of mdi child/Hide title bar

3. Change Font in title bar of mdi child/Hide title bar

4. Change default win98 active title bar color?

5. How to change color of title bar

6. Change default win98 active title bar color?

7. Title bar (caption) color change

8. Changing a specific form's title bar color

9. Title Bar Color Change

10. Change the Title Bar Color

11. Changing to color of a forms title bar

12. Change Form title bar color