I have a problem with VB 3.0 and DBase III
Author Message
 I have a problem with VB 3.0 and DBase III

 This is my problem:
  I write a program with a DBase III database. When I run it in VB 3.0
all is good. When I compile this program and I execute the program, it
don't find the database. Why????
 If you can help me, please let me know.
Thank you

Frederic Collin

Brussels, Belgium

Fri, 06 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 I have a problem with VB 3.0 and DBase III

I would suspect it'll have something to do with the default directory. To
find out it that's the case, try indicating the full pathname and running
the application, and then try creating the EXE and running it.

Sam

Quote:
>  This is my problem:
>   I write a program with a DBase III database. When I run it in VB 3.0
> all is good. When I compile this program and I execute the program, it
> don't find the database. Why????
>  If you can help me, please let me know.
> Thank you

> Frederic Collin

> Brussels, Belgium

Fri, 13 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using VB 3.0 to Update DBase III Memo Field

2. DBASE III- having problems reading dBASE files to VB

3. open dbase type dbase III

4. Transferdatabase to dBase III problem

5. Problem with FileName.INF and dBASE III

6. Memo field dbase III tables maximum 5000 bytes (problem VB4)

7. Problems adding new records to ODBC source (dBASE III dbf's)

8. VisualBASIC dBASE III Database reading problems

9. Memo field dbase III tables maximum 5000 bytes (problem VB4)

10. DBase III import coding problem

11. Problem writing to a Dbase III table and updating the indexes

12. ADO problem with database operations on dBase III tables