Transparent Windows/Forms in VB3
Author Message
 Transparent Windows/Forms in VB3

I need to be able to make my form Transparent in a VB3 program.  I have
read about the Transparent attribute that can be used in the
CreateWindowEX API call but I am not creating a new window.  If I knew
the background would not change I could just paint my form with what is
behind it but I would really like for Windows to do that for me.  Any
Ideas?

Thank You

Tue, 20 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB3: help with transparent lbl in overlay form

2. Transparent Windows/Forms

3. transparent forms and windows - FSTransparent ActiveX Control

4. Transparent forms and windows - FSTransparent ActiveX control

5. Transparent Forms / Windows

6. Transparent VB5.0 forms in Windows NT

7. Transparent VB5.0 forms in Windows NT

8. Transparent VB5.0 forms in Windows NT

9. Transparent Forms Or Somewhat Non Rectangular Windows

10. Transparent Form Is Not Transparent

11. Looking for Transparent OCX to make forms transparent

12. Looking for Transparent OCX to make forms transparent