How can appl dispatch my own message
Author Message
 How can appl dispatch my own message

We are trying to interact between 2 appl A is 32 bit and B is 16 bit. We

need more then one instances of the pair. DDE failed to help.
B is loaded first and A is loaded second. A is geting hWnd of B by
callig
API function FindWindow. A sends my own message (i.e. WM_myMSG) to B via

API function SendMessage hWnd,WM_myMSG,0,0 . How can I interpet WM_myMSG

in B (i.e. popup a message "A sent me Hello").

Thu, 18 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dispatched Message And Send Message - Any difference?

2. How to handle the message dispatched from WinAPI?

3. How to handle the message dispatched from WinAPI?

4. Install a appl depend if the appl is install or not

5. Determining which account owns a new message

6. How to avoid warning message when creating my own objects from VBSCRIPT

7. How to avoid warning message when creating my own objects from VBSCRIPT

8. Display my own error message

9. How to avoid warning message when creating my own objects from VBSCRIPT

10. How to avoid warning message when creating my own objects from VBSCRIPT

11. How to avoid warning message when creating my own objects from VBSCRIPT

12. A own message handler