ActiveX: Accessing events on non default interfaces
Author Message
 ActiveX: Accessing events on non default interfaces

Hi,

Anyone know how receive callbacks or events from non default interfaces. We
have
ActiveX controls which are implemented in C++. These controls have a few
interfaces
defined other than the normal iDispatch ones. On these interfaces we have
events
declared. We want to set up sinks for these events in a VB app. The problem
is that
you have to use late binding to get to the other interfaces. This then does
not allow you
to use withevents.

Any Ideas ?

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing non-default interfaces

2. accessing the non default interface of a COM object from VB

3. How to use non-default interface, late-bound?

4. Component to retrieve non-default interfaces

5. Sending e-mail using non-default-account from Access 97

6. ActiveX controls sending non-OLE standard data types in events

7. Access to non default nterfaces

8. printer default to non-default printer

9. Non-default parameter not allowed after default parameter

10. Non-default parameter not allowed after default parameter

11. using Event interfaces in activex/com objects

12. ActiveX EXE with User Interface to Allow Sinking Events from Remote Servers