accessing process id's on windows NT?
Author Message
 accessing process id's on windows NT?

Is there an API call for Windows NT to access the process id
of a running service?  I am trying to access this process id to
determine if a particular process is running, and, if so, to kill it.

I would appreciate any response; please email to:

Thank you!

Wasim Khan

Sun, 06 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Parent ID of a given Process ID under NT 4.0

2. A window's handle from Process ID

3. How to access current Windows NT user id

4. Access, Windows NT and Process Priority

5. VB on NT process id / pid

6. Getting running process Ids/killing task under NT

7. Getting running process Ids/killing task under NT

8. Process ID under NT 3.51

9. Disabling Outlook 2000 Menu Items - Finding Control ID, IDs, ID's

10. finding the Windows Process ID of Application

11. Find Window handle (HWND) from a shelled Process ID

12. window handle from process id