Help with databases !!! 
Author Message
 Help with databases !!!

Hi There,

I need help with databases - can someone please tell me how can I get

a simple VB program that create or add to DB ?

Thanks,
Jack.



Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 Help with databases !!!
Read up on ADO, DAO, or RDO. These are 3 popular tools for accessing data
bases. I'd say ADO is the most foward thinking approach to read up on. Put
concisely, you have to assign database "items" aka objects to variables (of
the object type). Then reference them in your code. There is tons of
documentation on these subjects.


Quote:
>Hi There,

>I need help with databases - can someone please tell me how can I get

>a simple VB program that create or add to DB ?

>Thanks,
>Jack.



Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 Help with databases !!!
Thanks.

Where do you think I can read about those tree tools of accessing

data?

Thanks,
Jack.



Quote:
>Read up on ADO, DAO, or RDO. These are 3 popular tools for accessing data
>bases. I'd say ADO is the most foward thinking approach to read up on. Put
>concisely, you have to assign database "items" aka objects to variables (of
>the object type). Then reference them in your code. There is tons of
>documentation on these subjects.



>>Hi There,

>>I need help with databases - can someone please tell me how can I get

>>a simple VB program that create or add to DB ?

>>Thanks,
>>Jack.



Sat, 24 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 Help with databases !!!

Quote:
>Where do you think I can read about those tree tools of accessing

How about the manual?? Djeeeez some folks...
RTFM (Read the F**KING Manual)
BTFW (Browse the F**KING Web)


Sat, 24 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. HELP, HELP, HELP with Database opening ERROR

2. Help Please: Database to Database Transfer

3. Help: copying database data into new database

4. URGENT...HELP WITH DATABASE.........Please help!!

5. HELP HELP With Database Problem

6. Help with database conversion!

7. Help: Access database layout

8. Help - Compact Database automatically

9. Help: PreBuilt DataBase?

10. Help - Compacting database automatically when password present

11. need help with database created on outlook

12. help with databases

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software