Transparent Gif using PaintPicture
Author Message
 Transparent Gif using PaintPicture

I am in the last part of my program but I meet a great problem here. I hope
experts here can help me. Thanks.

My problem is I want to use 'paintpicture' to combine a few gif image with
transparent background into a picturebox. But all the transparent gif
doesn't appear to be transparent when it is painted in the picturebox.
Instead, the default background colour of the gif image is used (Grey colour
in my case). It troubles me a lot and I cannot think of any solution to
this. Please Help me on this.

Any advice would be appreciate! Thanks..

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PaintPicture using Transparent Gif

2. Transparent Gif using LoadPicture

3. Displaying transparent GIF images using StretchBlt

4. PaintPicture and transparent GIFS

5. Transparent PaintPicture object?

6. PaintPicture and transparent bitmaps

7. PRINTING GRAPHICS (jpg and gif) WITHOUT PAINTPICTURE-METHODE

8. Printer.Paintpicture and Picturebox.paintpicture

9. Transparent GIF

10. Setting a gif transparent

11. Transparent GIF files

12. Problem with PictureBox and transparent GIF's