Adding Mousemove to standard combobox
Author Message
 Adding Mousemove to standard combobox

Anyone have sample code for adding (or subclassing, or whatever) the
Mousemove and Mousedown events to the standard combo box?  I really just
want to pop up a menu specific to the data in the combo box when the
user right mouse clicks on it, , but since that event isn't there, I
can't.  I'm I the only one that finds it strange that these events don't
exist on the standard CB control?

As an alternative, anyone know how to add the AddItem method to the
DBCombo so I don't have to write a new user entry to the DB and then
refresh the list everytime a user adds a new entry?

Thanks in advance,

F.X. Moon

Tue, 04 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MouseMove for standard VB Combo Box?

2. ComboBox and MouseMove

3. How to capture MouseMove in Combobox ?

4. How to capture mousemove in combobox

5. MouseMove Event of a ComboBox??

6. Trying to over-rule standard popup in combobox

7. ExtendedMatching using a standard ComboBox

8. Standard ComboBox

9. Standard Combobox Dropdown...;-0

10. How Do I remove the border on a standard VB ComboBox

11. Easy way to change backcolor of standard combobox

12. Adding button w/ an event to standard outlook commandbar